● You exist, therefore I do.
● Offering you a flower for being so vast yet gracious.
● You are a perfect blend of sunshine, haze and magic.
● I think I melt right into your colours.
● You are pure magic and shine. Thank you for sheltering me when I don’t have a shelter.
● You taught me never to doubt in the slightest.
● Feels like my hand is arising out of the tree and blooming further into a flower, into you.
● Let me introduce you to the tiny moon I see.
● You’re distant, but within my reach.
● I think we are exchanging beauty with awe. Who’s beauty, whose awe?
● Solitude and comfort coexist because of you.
● Accept my gratitude with your endless grace.
● Even the dark suits you. Is it your favourite clothing yet?
● I measure you by life’s infinite possibilities. What do you measure me by?